(I asked this question before but no good answers): I don't feel anything emotionally ever? Is this normal?

Just woundering if I should go see a doctor here's why:

- I don't feel anything anymore (When I was 10 I was happy allll the time like constantly happy but that was it nothing else but since I turned 17 I emotionally flatlined and I've been like that till now I'm 19 years old)

- I don't feel pleasure doing things I love which is weird because I'm a extremely positive person

- I always wanna be alone away from everyone (I left collage to be alone)

- I've never loved anyone or ever felt loved (including family)

- I don't give a sh** about anything or what people think

Is this normal? If not what do you thinks wrong with me and do you think I should see a doctor about it?

Most Helpful Girl

• No, it is not normal and yes I believe you should see a professional.

• Thanks and good luck.

What Girls Said 5

• I'm sorry about that, you sound depressed. Maybe you should see a doctor and I hope you feel better in the future :)

• It sounds like you might be depressed, considering the empty feelings and lack of interests. Probably a good idea to see your doctor or other healthcare professional.

• If your to worried maybe see a psychologist?

Some of those things are normal for some people.

• yh i had that too and it sucked.. i would advise talking to people about it and hopefully it will get better

• The same thing happened to me. It's part of growing up. As a child you worship the physical and material world and that is where your emotional responsiveness comes from. Once you become an adult and mature - you are no longer bound emotionally to the physical world and need to find a higher source of inspiration. Begin studying religion and serving people who live in poverty and you will find meaning and purpose again.

What Guys Said 2

• u robot... maybe?

not weird though

• Not a doctor, but maybe a therapist and talk about it, have a long chat