What would you do if a guy that was interviewing you for a job said.''I would only give you this job if you give me a bj.''?

That has never happened to me. I am just asking this. What would you do? If for someone reason it does happen in the future, I would leave in the middle of the interview.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would tell him to do it himself then leave.

What Girls Said 5

What Guys Said 4

• Nearly that happened in the company I know too well. It wasn't a BJ, it was going together to a sauna or getting fired. The girl had to leave the company despite a number of officers protesting against it.

• @jaquesvol she got fired because she wouldn't do the sexual offer?

• @ManuelMarquez

Welcome to corporate life and reality. When I was only 6 months there, my boss was a pretty but bitchy 35 yo woman. I witnessed one of the managers putting his hand in her bra, without even caring about my presence 6 foot from there. She didn't get fired, she got a promotion and a company car.

• I'd tell him that's an illegal question and tell him that he has two options, give me mullah or I'll get the cops on his ass.

• Tell him that's sexual harassment and that I'll be reporting him. Walk out of the interview after you tell him that.

• I think people would consider it if it earned like TONS of money