Stuff to bring to college/Good tips?

I'm about to start my senior year of high school and have been assured acceptance to my choice university, I'm wondering if there are any tips on how to prepare myself both academically and socially/mentally for college? I have moderate to severe social anxiety and moderate generalized anxiety. I want to make friends but crowds make me nervous. Any advice on how to prepare, and stuff to bring with me or buy when I'm there that youd didn't realize you needed/most people don't think of? Thanks so much.

Most Helpful Guy

• One thing for sure will be to take the placement tests, I did way bad :c had to take remedies classes which don't count towards graduation. Spent these last three years with 18 or 17 credit hour schedules, not fun.

See if your college offer summer enrichment to help move you up some classes

• I'm already getting some credits, I think my AP course hours total up to 24 hours, what are placement tests like?

• That one way to look at it but I want you to have those hours incase something happens like changing major, transferring, and etc.

• Well thank you ^-^

What Guys Said 2

• its like anything else... bring a brain... study... bomb a couple tests to realize you need to pull an all nighter... party because everyone else is doing it... graduate... the rest is history.

• My life is more geared towards sitting in my room studying or playing fallout. Partying not so much.

• Pack just the essentials...

lh3.googleusercontent.com/.../condoms.png

What Girls Said 4

• Get a small safe that can be screwed down or secured, coffee maker, rice/noodle cooker, reading light that clips onto bed, set of silverware, strong glass dishes, glass, overnight bag, toiletries bag, cable lock for laptop (this one is good: www.google.com/.../1771950337057612474 )

• Bedding
    Cutlery
    Clothes
    Books/Ipod - to keep you entertained
    Towels etc

• Search up college essentials on YouTube or Google. They have detailed answer + prices.

• Your college will probably send you a list.