Kpop Yes or No?

Hey, I'm a big Kpop fan and I like to do dance covers and stuff but what I want to ask is what do you think about it? Do you like it, and if so what is your favorite bands? And if not why? I'm not going to judge on whether you do or not I just wanna know what peoples opinion on it is.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not big on it but they make awesome music videos!
    I like this one song called BizzyTigerYoonmirae by MFBTY... I think its more rap than pop though... not sure. The beat is great and the way the pronounce the words sound cool and there is some English mixed into it xD too sexy.

• And G Dragon and Taeyang are so fine ❤
      Haha a lot of them are srsly cute. Its too crazy.

• Tasha (Yoon Mi Rae) and Tiger JK both grew up in the states and speak fluent English . I'm not sure how popular they are there though.

• @ClearHorizons Ohh thats interesting. Yeah doubt anyone knows them here if they dont listen to korean music :s

What Guys Said 12

• gimme some good recommendations homie and ill check it out

• any song that's more accessible 2 an 80s new-wave/synth-pop listener?

• I am not a huge fan

• hells yeah! gimme more SNSD
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7mPqycQ0tQ

• Yeah I love this one! It has Choi Minho from Shinee in it! X3

• nah what i meant was that i think they are the most adorable girls on the planet lol. i don't even know what they are singing. For all i know the song's chorus "YEaH lets hunt them Nigggers! Skin em' Beat em' Run Niggga Run" lmao

• Don't worry their not lol but yes they are freaking adorable!

• I never listened to kpop. Unless the Teen titan intro counts.

• A HAWT white chix interested in Asian boi?😨
    IMPOSSIBRUUU Dx

• I occassionally search for some K-Pop on youtube, some of the songs are pretty good. Specifically I sometimes listen to T. O. P., he's a damn good rapper. Too bad I have no idea what the songs are about.

• A lot of people post subs on youtube. They're not that hard to find lol

• It's not that they are hard to find, it's that I have no motivation to, it sounds good but I don't REALLY care whether or not I understand it.

• Some of them are incredibly racist, so no.

• Mhmm :/

• The songs? I hope you realize that "Niga" is the Korean word for "you" because a lot of people think it means the same thing as it does in English .

The idols themselves are pretty racist sometimes though. :(

• Yea I meant the artists.

• Nnnaaahhh.

• isn't k-pop when men look like women?

• Yeah it's pretty good. I had gone to Korea in 2013 and was listening to it on the flight haha (10 hours)

I think gentleman is my fav :O

• Kpop, otherwise known as ear rape.

What Girls Said 17

• I really love 2NE1, BIGBANG and BTS, they are my bias groups. 😍 I like other groups too, but they are my favourite. 😍

• I like some of it, sure.

• I LOVE KPOP. I'm super obsessed with girl groups as of lately. But I listen to Ailee (that girl can sing!!), 4Minute, SNSD, 2NE1, fx. I also starting to jump on the EXO craze lol their songs are so catchy. I also liked Megan Lee I wish she was still making music in Korea.
    I also like SHINee and rain.(I'm still new to his music though)
    Do you listen to JPOP too?

• I love Kpop!!! My favorite singer is Hyolyn (especially when she's teamed up with jooyoung). My favorite group is sistar. I also really like Kahi.

• I was really into it for about 4 years, I even went to a B. A. P concert. Recently though I have been drifting away from it and getting back into rock, independent artists and rap/hip-hop. I listen to k-pop once in a while.

• K-pop yes. *-*

• Hi. I love BTS, And my bias is Jimin (chimchim or Park Ji Min) I love BTS because they are so sweet! I love EXO ( Exo-L) My bias is Sehun or Chen.

• Yessss! Love me some kpop!

• Love it. Check out Seventeen and BTS.

• I like BTS never heard of Seventeen though I'll have to look them up. Thanks for the advice!

• I've checked out Seventeen, now my bias list is officially screwed lol, oh well I love them though they are good.

• I'm kind of new to the whole K-Pop thing.
    A friend of mine recently introduced me to EXO.
    Instantly fell in love with them, too bad my favorite has already left the group:(

• I like the song
    I need you girl by BTS
    Only one song I have heard...

• Yeah. I Iike Kpop.

• Not a huge fan

• Those Asian men are sooo fineee

• Yess. I love kpop.. well nowdays I'm not as big fan as I used to be but honestly this music saved and changed my life. It is awesome... but the old kpop us better in my opinion. :D

• They are disgusting, you want what? Asian boys of little small dicks from korea who looks like thailand shemales or you're a man wanting to fuck Asian woman kpop girls? Everyone talk about white guys but you really know that niggers boys are the master fetishist in other races, In general would be fine white guys wiht Asian girls, but it's forbidden because first we need to please the niggers boys against white and then the Asian boys who don't want to see Asian girls with whites so we need to attack and made bad propaganda against white guys while we give white girls as the first racial main fetish to please the men of other races and support this racial American social engineering.

• If you're white women you have all privileged possible without being racially attacked, boycotted and with anti-white social engineering in the same level against white guys to please men and haters of other races + white loser anti-white social engineering white guilt self-hater no pride stupid loser culture. But of course all white people are attacked, the difference is that americans know the prostitute value of white women for men of other races and that they need to attack more white guys to please men of other races in the racial American social engineering, but in general if you're a normal girl who likes your family you are white and you know you're racially attacked all the time, but of course this is mainly made against white guys to please first niggers and then other haters and then the women slaves of other races, basically niggers single moms black women destroyed life gheto who want acceptance of black boys or others. You know this is not a lie and official American

• White people removed blacks from slavery, don't send blacks back to africa, blacks use everything invented, develoed and created by whites like the computers they are using now, the American news media and websites are owned by the same anti-white biased group, look at the racial social engineering words related to white men, white guys = Everything bad, White women/white gilrs = Fetish for niggers and then men of other races and then something against the men of the own race to please the anti-white shit niggers fantasies or the other anti-white shit who want also the race card in the same way than pampered niggers boys in American anti-white loser racial social engineering manipulation to please niggers, put niggers as innocent, to put whites forever by default with everything disgusting against their race and force this in all world with amerishit globalism anti-white manipulation

I WOULD LOVE IF WHITES WERE REALLY RACIST LIKE ARABS (SOME ARE WHITES), Asians, Africans ETHNIC CULTURE

• And about Asians, remember when Asians were nazists, were in the side of whites, and even today many white families accept Asian guys and don't care for Asian guys while in Asian family Asian guys don't want to see Asian girls with white guys, Asian guys wanting to be viewed and behave like niggers in America to get the same race card advantage like everyone want to get in America due to the racial social engineering politics who create a country with everyone wanting to be non-white, have race card, take advantage of the American anti-white loser culture to please others, and the anti-white alien shithole American anti-white spread
      to Europe.

DIE.

• Nope. I don't listen to stuff I can't understand.