Why do people here tend to ask questions if they just they just want to hear what they want?

For example some ask does this girl/guy like me please help? Then people read their details and give their opinion and say no they dont like you the asker usually gets angry and replies back with a nasty commeng or down votes you, another example people post from 1-10 rate me again people vote below 5 and get hated for it... so why bother asking these questions? Whats the point?

And yes i always MHO. So ill give it to best opinion

Most Helpful Girl

• It's a trait of very emotionally/mentally immature people. There's nothing you can do about it. Sometimes, people don't really want honesty, they just want their hopeful (and sometimes unrealistic) theories be validated.

What Girls Said 3

• They are over sensitive.

• Good question. A lot of people on GAG just can't handle criticism or an opinion they disagree with. When it comes right down to it, there are just a lot of immature people on this site.

• Because they don't wanna hear different opinions or the truth, they only want support from strangers.

What Guys Said 4

• Because some dumb ass that is working on their bachelors of arts in psychology will lick their butt hole in an attempt to be sympathetic trying to build a trusting relationship in the theory that it will lead to progression in their fictional patient...

• Yeah it seems a bit weird at times

• to be fair I've down this a couple of times and thought to myself it was stupid. I think itsjust for reassurance / confidence reasons.

• people crave validation