Who is to blame for what's wrong with your country?

It seems that everyone is blaming something for the way the world has turned out so I thought I'd find out what the majority is on this website.

• Those GOTdamn immigrants!
  • Peasant poor people
  • Corrupt politicians
  • Society as a whole
  • Darn kids these days!
  • A certain race
  • Other
interesting...

Most Helpful Girl

• I live in Greece and I blame it on the losers that voted for these idiots to run this fuckin' country. Then shit went down.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's always corrupt politicians! They are always usually the cause for majority of the problems in the world. From the Benghazi cover up to the Greek Economic Crisis it's all corrupt politicians.

• I'll drink to that..

• Yeah, I'd say you're right. Even if a political party wasn't corrupt (highly unlikely) and actually managed to gain power in downing street or the white house, for example (even more unlikely) they wouldn't have enough power to actually do anything, because corporations wouldn't exactly be on their side and they are the ones with the dodgy tax avoidance schemes.
      you should check out russell brand's youtube channel, he talks about a lot of this stuff.

• Yes! Just like the big banks ( Bank of America, Barclays, Wells Fargo, Deutsche Bank) usually always side with the conservative parties. Movie studios, tv studios, environmental companies, medical companies usually side with the liberals.

What Girls Said 3

• Teenagers are ruining society with their sexual immorality and their drug addictions.

• I want to say liberalism but conservatism is making its way back

• Immigrants, peasant poor people, corrupt politicians, society, oversexualized kids/teenagers, religious people and people who can't fucking speak like any other regular person.

What Guys Said 5

• I live in the US and I blame social media and the got damn government on how this country is fucked up now.

The government are always hiding shit from us and tryna make their own people turn against each other. Social media is like religion here and is changing everyone's way of life. It's fucking annoying.

• Politicians who else

• I know, i just wanted to see what people would think on this site.

• Who is to blame for what's wrong with our countries?

Ourselves.

• A series of unfortunate events.

• It only makes sense to blame citizens who deliberately hurt their fellow citizens.

• which group of citizens would you say hurt their other fellow citizens the most?

• You're absoloutly right

• Thank you :)