How much would I have to pay you to have sex with a member of the same sex?

Imagine I was a very rich man (which I'm not, unfortunately ;-( ). I would walk up to you and offer you money to have sex with a member of the same sex. You are allowed to choose your sexual partner yourself. The only conditions are that it has to be full sex, not just making out (so for guys that also includes anal) and of course, you have to consider yourself heterosexual. If you consider yourself gay/lesbian, the deal would be to sleep with a member of the opposite sex. If you're bisexual, you can't answer this question ;-). How much money would I have to pay you to do the experience? And don't just say "10 billion dollars" because even though my fictional self does have so much money, the point is to see what would be the minimum for you to accept the deal. I'm curious :-)

Most Helpful Girl

• $600 to cover my rent lol

• Wow that's cheap XD

• Lmao!!! Thanks for the mho!!! :) :) :) but it was a 100% serious answer. I'm between jobs right now haha!

• Oh, I believe you that. One thing I've learned from reading the answers to this question is that women can be so much cooler in these things than men. Even as a straight guy myself, I like how easy-going and laid back a lot of girls are about this kind of topics :-).

What Girls Said 3

• I don't think there would be any amount of money that could entice me. Not interested, sorry.

• Interesting question. Not as much as you might think... um... maybe a good 100 000 at least

• I guess I could fuck Irina Shayk for five dollars... Be awkward tho...

http: //i0. wp. com/www. glitzyworld. com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/Irina-Shayk-Sexy-Body-Pics-2015. jpg? resize=600%2C400

What Guys Said 6

• Not enough money in the world bro

• First of all, there is no amount of money, but second of all, it's physically impossible for a straight male to have sex with another male. There is that whole issue of getting an erection.

• It's not like you could even influence me to do anything I don't really want to... Setting the bar so low with something like money is just unimaginative.

• Well, money usually makes people do all kinds of things. I would do it for a decent amount of money. Is there anything besides money that could change your mind?

• You have totally lost connection to reality. Might wanna check in for paranoia or schizophrenia or something like that.

• Face it your a sadist you sick fuck.

• its not going to happen.

• $10,000 cash. I get to pick my partner so that seems pretty fair.

• 0|0