Girls, where would you say is the best place for bra measurements?

I've been wearing a 30i for awhile, but I'm not so sure now because the band is leaving marks and I'm starting to spill out of the cups. Where should I go to learn my size?

9

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 8

• When I went to wal-mart the lady thought I was trying on the wrong size bra and measured me for free and helped me select a different size.

• Wal-Mart does them.

• They don't do that where I live. This is the first I have ever heard of them doing that.

• What? They always did them where I'm from... and I'm in a Red State. That's crazy. They do them OVER the clothes though.

She could have her mom do them. My mom did... ugh. Embarrassing.

• Most high street stores have a fitting service but remember that different brands of the same size won't always fit well.

• Any place that sells bras should be able to measure you, or you could do it yourself, the ones you're wearing now are quite obviously too small.

• Nordstrom. Victoria secret doesn't give much training ro their staff from what I've heard.

• Try different ones on u can go to a store and do that if u find one that fits u the way u want it to go out and buy that same size in your taste

• Dillard's.

• Go to Victoria secret