How would you feel if you grew up in a school like this?

(Random white person lol)

• What is this crap!
  • Get me the hell out of here!
  • What a dumb question.
  • I'd commit suicide.
You guys I'm just bored this is not meant to be a serious question. Also my parents grew up in a school like this.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't really know what you mean by a "school like this" because that looks like a completely normal school to me? lol I guess that's how they are here so I'm not sure of what you mean. I thought it was because of the uniforms but the sports field confused me?

Anyways I wouldn't mind because that's most likely how I've studied my whole life so it would be normal.

What Girls Said 7

• I guess I would feel very awkward and out of place. I've never been to a school where uniforms were required. I probably wouldn't like that aspect of it. Lol

• Way too much ayeshun swag in those photos. I'd be the girl version of bow wow in fast & furious: tokyo drift.

• I like diversity. I don't like being in places where there's only one race.

• You don't really give any option for positive comments. I honestly don't see anything. Wrong or scary about these schools?

• I'd be scared. In my hometown, we also had to wear specific uniforms and they were also strict. I'm glad that I don't have to go there anymore. I feel like the lack of freedom would scare me off, especially if the teachers would be strict (in my opinion)

• That makes me think of schools in anime. lol

• I probably wouldn't mind because tbh you'd be showered with adoration and love.

What Guys Said 14

• I'd pull a Tyler The Creator and go around messing with people
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ix8mRw993tM

But yeah I'd stand out so much lol and I'd miss my friends

• i'd go... it'd b better i guess than this shitty school i used 2 go

• I would be alright.

• I definitely would choose E

• Well, I'd definitely be bottom of the class in maths!

• Scrolling, scrolling, THERE, the random white person, I see them! I wouldn't mind, I'd probably be picked on as the only white kid though.

• I'd be getting an immeasurably better education that I ever got in a public school here.

• This looks like a penitentiary for children. I would be seriously fucked up.

• It'd be absolutely awesome. I'd love to go there.

• Forgot how much disipline Asian school have

• That looks kinda fun...

• I kind of grew up in a school like this so it's k.

• India I would like to visit.!

• Sorry I just assumed you were from India but I always wanted to check it out so good... Chinese are pretty disciplined from all the Confucianism but sometimes not very original hahaha...

• I have Indian and little bit of Colombian ancestry and have done schooling from India and US. I guess it's not very difficult to guess I'm Indian lol.

• This poll sucks, all the answers make me hate that school. I think it looks like fun and I think Japanese schoolgirls are hot.

• as a negro, i don't think i'd make it past the 1st 3 minutes without getting bashed.

Humans have more of a problem with skin colour than of their negativeness.

• Yea there are some incidents of that in Nanjing I'm not sure overall though but yea anyway...