What is the most outlandish conspiracy theory you have heard?

Mine has got to be the Lizard people

Most Helpful Guy

• That their is ONE great group who are so secret no one has ever heard of them who run EVERYTHING! If that was true, no one would ever hear about them, as they would just quietly off the ones who were in the know and suppress any information about them.

What Girls Said 2

• That Bush "did" 9/11

• You do not think the government set it up?

• The us government tested the effects of nuclear fallout on their own soldiers 9/11 is small fish

• wariscrime.com/.../ take a look a this and tell me 9/11 couldn't possibly be orchestrated by the us government.

• That every single woman on GAG that is even slightly attractive is a catfish.

• Catfish lime a fake person?

• Like* sorry

• You're wrong, all those attractive girl accounts on here ARE catfish and have been made by me so I can get dick pics from guys. Illuminati confirmed.

What Guys Said 7

• I was just about to type the same thing as you. Lizard people man, they control everything.

• Have you seen the "proof"?
      like 1/2 a second of Justin Bieber blinking and stuff

• yea I randomly ended up in the weird part of youtube one day and that's how I found out about it.

• That the Nazi's have a base on the Moon. 😂😂

• Flat earth society. They believe the world is flat.

• That politicians have our best intrests at heart and are not just there to fill their pockets

• bumping for lizard people lol.

• Can you explain to me your profile picture and your username, knowing I'm Jewish?

• You being Jewish doesn't impair my ability to explain my pic and name.
      so... yes

• I'm just sayin'

• Just saying what?
      you asked if I could explain it... I told you I could o_O

• "GirlsAskGuys is a digital community closing the gap between genders by bringing them together to help each other."

We all know it's just kids bullshitting each other and making the founder a load of money.