Any one can be hot.. It's all about how you present yourself. Agree?

In my opinion anyone can be hot. I personally think anyone can be hot. But you have to think about how celebrities easily have access and can get surgery to change their face any way they want, body too. In my eyes everyone's average, you just have to present yourself a certain way and you can be hot. Regardless if it's LOSING WEIGHT, a certain hair style, learning to contour really well, or getting expensive surgery.. anyone can be 'hot'. It's all about technique and what you know. Then again everyone has a different definition of beauty.

What do you think? Do you agree with me?

0|0
8|8

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 7

• To me hot is just sexually attractive. So by that definition, I'd say most people can improve their appearance and be attractive.

However if by hot you mean being above average in terms of attractiveness then I disagree. I don't think everyone can be above average looking. There's always going to be a minority of people who are naturally better looking than the majority.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not to be fucked up but some people are just ugly as hell and no amount of surgery will fix that. People that are morbidly obese will never be hot unless they lose all that excess poundage. Nothing against people that are disfigured, have illnesses or simply just not attractive but I believe this statement is false.

3|0
    0|0
  • I have known some women who were sub-infra-far-below-the-low-end-of-mediocre and nothing would ever make them look hot.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, NOT everyone can be "hot"! Actually, not very many are hot at all. And being "hot" doesn't come from artificial adaptations. It is a natural attribute. Anything fake just takes away from that. I dated the hottest girl I have ever known, and she was 100% natural from head to toe.

1|0
    0|0
  • No. Just no. People can do things to improve their appearance but not everybody can just be "hot" by making some changes.

1|0
    0|0
  • yeah... some people might find u hot... whildt others won't

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes to some extent.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• Hahahahahahahahahahaha

Everyone else can be hot... just not me.

1|0
    0|0
  • I agree! I AGREE!

0|0
    0|0
  • I think anyone can be hot. I agree. Lots of women with pretty hair and nice bodies, and less than average faces that are considered "hot"

0|0
    0|0
  • Disagree!!!

Being KNOWN as "HOT" is almost solely determined by general public consensus.
    which doesn't apply to most people.

0|0
    0|0
  • I completely agree. Except you do have to have some nice physical traits

1|0
    0|0
  • You have a point but I can't say I totally agree

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I agree

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you can improve yourself and make yourself look nice, but all the work in the world can't help some people

1|0
    0|0