Why do I look like a potato in every picture Im in?

i aways look sooo ugly in every picture i take of myselfffff!! :"(

0|0
9|10

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 8

• I hate my pictures too. Everyone always tells me that they are surprised because I'm prettier than how I look in pictures.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can get decent selfies occasionally but when people take pictures of me I always look sooook bad. I feel your pain!
    Try different angles on your selfies maybe.

0|0
    0|0
    • I had not realized what great legs you have. Don't let any mods see my post though.

• Show All
    • @red_arrow we like comments of all sizes... just like other things ;)

• You may like things in all sizes. G@G does not. Comment was too short. Very considerate that you like comments of all sizes. And other things, also. Definitely not discriminatory and a believer that big things can cum in small packages. Oops, did I mis-spell that?

• You need to build some self confidence. You need to learn how to love yourself.

I was really insecure when I was younger. I would look in the mirror everyday and tell myself that I was gorgeous and one day I believed it. There were some things that I didn't like and I slowly began to change them. There are still things that I dislike, but now I am ok with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Potatoes are awesome !

0|0
    0|0
  • you just have to learn your angles they're very important

0|0
    0|0
  • I know the feeling!

0|0
    0|0
  • You are just not that photogenic. I am the same way.

0|0
    0|0
  • Stop complaining. Just accept yourself for who you are and move on. You're beautiful inside and out. But if you keep whining about how ugly you are, you'll turn into a basic bitch and nobody will like you.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10