Which country are you from, what's cost of Gasoline in your state?

1. Which country are you in
2. Which state are you in that country
3. What's the cost of Gasoline there
4. Do you think it's expensive than other states

Here is a conversion table from Gallon to Liter

www.asknumbers.com/..._gallon_conversion_table.png

01 US Gallon = 3.78541 Liter

Most Helpful Girl

• 1) Canada

2) Province of Ontario (no states here lol)

3) Prices are not standard province wide. It varies by what region or city you're in. If you're in a more rural area, gas is much more expensive as they have to truck it out farther. And the price can change on a daily basis.

The price lately in my city has been hovering around $1.20/Litre in Canadian dollars, and in US dollars/gallons that's about $3.70/Gallon. I've seen it go as high as $1.50/Litre which is $4.50 per gallon in the US.

4) Hell yeah that is expensive. I've heard gas is cheaper in other provinces and it's definitely cheaper for our American neighbours.

• Thank you for your opinion :)

Wow not only is it expensive but like currency it changes prices almost everyday? If GAGers from the middle east start opining guess other countries will start protesting with their governments lol

• Here's some more info on gas prices here. https://www.nrcan.gc.ca/energy/fuel-prices/4931

• Thank you for the info on gas prices out there :) <3 A good read and an eye opener :) :)

Continuing the conversation from cth96190's timeline here so that he doesn't get bothered and winds up reporting both or one of us lol Out here Diesel is comparatively cheaper by around 30% than petrol and in addition to the better mileage, people prefer diesel vehicles :)

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 7

• 1. I live in the USA
    2 . Kansas
    3. I paid $2.32 Thursday. I'm not complaining a couple months ago though I paid $1.89

• Ah there you are beautiful beautiful girl :) :) the only GAG friend here so far who's opined on my question lol. Thank you for your opinion :) :) :)

Wow out there fuel prices really vary vastly

• of course. ... and yes it does

• 1. NZ
    2. We don't have states
    3. NZD $1.99 per L (USD $1.39)
    4. I think it's cheap compared to most other countries

• Thank you for your opinion young lady :)

Oh yes way cheaper than even the USA. Need to get someone from the middle east to opine - guess it may be almost free there lol

• I am from Switzerland, 1l is about 1.50 CHF.
    So 1 Gallon is 5.67CHF which equals 6 USD.

• 1. Which country are you in - USA
    2. Which state are you in that country - Texas
    3. What's the cost of Gasoline there- it's $2.49
    4. Do you think it's expensive than other states- no, i think it's cheap

• Oh yeah even more economical than PA here :) that's nice :)

Thank you for your opinion :)

• United States
    Michigan
    Anywhere from $2.63 to $2.99
    Probably comparable.

• Thank you for your opinion :)

Still on the higher side isn't it? Compared to in FLA which is @ $2.52

• Definitely on the higher side, but things in MI are pretty expensive in general.

• So as long as income levels substantiate the spend it's all ok :)

• 1. USA
    2. PA
    3. hmmm, its around $2.89 I think
    4. I don't think its too bad :) could be a lot worse.

• Where I am it's about $1.11 CAD today

• That is economical for sure :) thank you for your opinion :)

• competition from other countries i mean? honestly, I dunno xD
      and I guess you're right... that's probably what happened as the prices are steadily increasing.

• It's a global phenomenon :D

What Guys Said 8

• 1) US

2) Florida

3) $2.52

4) Not even close. I'm banking places like California, Illinois and New York have it worst. Everything in the deep south is usually cheaper then things up in the north, due to the low cost of living down here.

• Whoa those prices take the cake :) Thank you for your opinion. Let's hope for someone from NY or California or Illinois opines too :)

• 1. Brazil
    2. São Paulo
    3. Around R$ 3,00 to R$ 3, 50
    4. I don't know the prices in other states. Here it even varies from city to city. Yes, it's too expensive.

• Thank you for your opinion :)

I guess in almost every country the prices vary from city to city :)

R$ 3 translates to USD 1 roughly isn't it? well I'd say it's still much more economical than most places around the globe :)

• Yes R$ 3 is around US$ 1. Compared to dollars it's not much but if you see all the context of the money that most people make here, it's TOO expensive, everyone complains about the price.

• 1 0

1. Which country are you in
    --USA
    2. Which state are you in that country
    --Pennsylvania
    3. What's the cost of Gasoline there
    --I think the average is about $3.35 per gallon... stations near me are about $3.22
    --it's definitely cheaper in New Jersey and Delaware. but we are below the national average

• 1. USA
    2. California
    3. Yesterday's I paid $3.55/gallon. The price does vary, though.
    4. California has the highest gasoline prices in the Union, and a lot of that is due to some of the nation's highest taxes.

• Ah Starrk did mention that California NY etc will have higher prices.

You mean even out there the prices vary on an almost everyday basis?

Highest taxes yet California is the most populated state in the USA, similar situation here and guess other parts of the globe too :D

Thank you for your opinion :)

• Oh yeah, prices fluctuate daily, and the location of the gas station plays a role too.

Your welcome! :)

• Gold Coast, Australia. Here petrol costs $1.56 per litre (about 60 per cent of that is federal tax). In US gallons, that is $6.24. In imperial (British) gallons, that is $7.06 per gallon.

• You really get taxed 60% on gas down there? Wow. It's only 13% here.

• @musicbrain5
      I drive a diesel, which saves me a fortune. I live in a rural area and do about 1,000 kilometres per week (about 600 miles). Diesel costs the same as petrol, but a diesel engine will burn only half the fuel to do the same work. For example, my Peugeot 2.0 litre turbocharged diesel burns 5.2 litres per 100 kilometres, compared with the 10 litres per 100 kilometres that the 2.0 litre petrol version of the same car burns.

• Diesel is about the same price as gas here but yeah, it seems to be more economical.

• USA
    Pennsylvania
    Price is around $2.70 a gallon

• Do you think the price in your state is expensive or economical?

So far in the USA FLA seems to take the cake in economy of prices :)

Thank you for your opinion :)

• Compared to 2008 I do think is economical as back in 2008 gas was over $4.00 a gallon in PA.

• Ah in comparison that's expensive alright an the prices now are more economical :)

• supercharged mustang and gas don;t go to nice.

Canada, Ontario, $1.30 a Litre

• United States
    Texas
    $1.91 as of yesterday
    More than Oklahoma