I have been trying to get my things back, but he won't give them back. What can I do?

I was seeing this guy for about 6 months and the chemistry just wore off, and we decided to stop seeing each other because he wasn't looking for a relationship. I have been trying to get my stuff back for a month and a half now and he hasn't been responding. He would respond but after 2 texts he wouldn't respond back. what I do so he will give them back? obviously he doesn't want to be friends either

Most Helpful Girl

• sorry but i don't think he's gonna contact you back... and concerning your "stuffs" are they really important?

What Guys Said 1

• be more assertive and ask him to give you a specific date & time to get your stuff back... he obviously doesn't bother to give it back so rather than texting, call and insist on giving a definite time & date...

What Girls Said 1

• Call him. Tell him you want your stuff back and make sure you give him a time. Texting is not going to get you far with him.