NorCal vs SoCal?

Whats your opinion on the people?
Things you find defferent about the two?

Opinions from people that live here, and opinions from people that just know what you hear and see on the media..

• NorCal people take the cake
  • SoCal people take the cake

Most Helpful Girl

• I live in norcal. "Hella" is part of our vocabulary, lol. We like dressing in layers, since it gets colder up here.

But on trips where I've interacted with both norcal and socal people, I've always gotten along better with the socal people. Don't know why. Maybe something to do with the warmer weather down there.

What Girls Said 3

• SoCalllll...

• I have no idea about this. Enlighten me?

• NorCal: Colder, more average western state

SoCal: Los Angeles and other hell holes.

• So cal bitchezzzzzz

• I think this is why norcal people dont like you... lol.

• Not really, Folsom lake is dry asf! you been there lately? I was.. we out..

• @Queenofheartz Lol.. do I look pale to you? HAHA

What Guys Said 8

• NorCal all the way, hard to beat the folks that live around here.

• NoCal

Boo California.

• People in so cal are cool just like anywhere but there is a larger population of the frat boys and sorority girl type people. So I got to give it to nor cal.

• They all suck at driving. I have family in norcal so I'll go with them.

• You should always add a neutral poll option, like "show answers'. I have no idea what I just voted for.

• Lol. Ill keep that in mind.. Northern California vs Southern California... Let me ask you though.. if you had no idea, why even partake in the question?

• I wanted to see the poll results :p

• California born and raised, lived here my whole life. Norcal beats socal. San Francisco is a beautiful city, Los Angeles is a cesspool.

• As a skateboarder... I love both cities LOL. But I agree. I was born in Grass valley. NorCal All the way,

• It really is! and great little communities around it. Garden Valley has a great candy store that you would never expect. The guy makes the candy in the store and its the best.

• I found a great little candy shop in Murphys last year. Lots of great food and wine up in the hills these days. And a great brewery up in Arnold too.

• south cali FTW

• I have no idea seeing that I'm not American... uhm A?