What is your view of the world in the next 50 years?

• Option A
  • Option B
Look at the first pic too, it's not a virus or whatever you might fear. It just doesn't show up directly for some reason.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 5

• they both look disgusting -.-
    it doesn't have to be that way if we decide to do something about it. we r the future after all.

• Really?
      What would your ideal one look like? ( post a pic )

• 0|0
    • How about the white areas?

• ouch!

• Cool map. You could probably include more of North Africa in the Islamic Coalition. And it's intriguing that Australia and New Zealand are in chaos. I'd like to read about that timeline. :)

• America might experience the zombie apocalypse and China and Korea will be the next economic superpowers that all nations shall fear.

• Unlikely :)

• Better than being out on the streets or pumping themselves with drugs to escape the harsh reality.

• "Land of the free" lolz

• i voted B!!!

• I chose option A. Option B is way too pessimistic.

What Guys Said 14

• Things aren't going well, but collapse will take longer than 50 years.

We've made a good head-start, though. :(

• O I know what will happen and it won't be quite either of those things, I'll choose A though, it looks decent.

• Klaatu51:

Xper: 40000000

• Nothing like them.. Future prediction are mostly grossly inaccurately exaggerated that is often times generated from imagination.. Look at how they predicted 2000 from the 1950's etc etc.

• Definitely option C

• We're still ravaging the world so I don't know what it'll look like in 50 years, but it won't be pretty unless they find a solution

• I would say A doesn't look horrible like the bottom *looks like a civil war has taken place*

• Zoom in, it's actually the "positive" outlook :P

• It will look like B

• More natural disasters for sure

• It will look old, like B, but not like an apocalypse. It all depends on if we find alternative resources that are able to sustain us as fossil fuels do.

• None among your options... 👊😁

• me saving humanity

• A, because that's deus ex and they have highly advanced human augmentation technology. So I could get military grade augs and become like this:
    static.comicvine.com/.../...1-0875037263-34970.png

• Here's someone that knows :P
      B ut you'd be on neuo-poz all your life. I rather wait for the nano version :D

• True and the nano augs are pretty awesome, I guess I was hoping I could be engineered to be perfectly compatible with mechanical augs like Adam Jensen. I just really want retractable blades on my arms...

• I think if we don't get our act together, our planet, the one that has protected us for so long, is going to start destroying us, because of how we treat it