What is your wish?

suppose you got a lamp, and you rab, suddendly a genie comes out and ask about your wish, he gives you only one wish, so guys what is your wish if you get this chance.

Most Helpful Guy

• I would ask to become the most intelligent being possible without hurting me mentally and emotionally or destroying me humanity and without doing any damage to society that could be caused by the wish while preserving my current memory and knowledge and protecting all my bodily functions and senses

• "Without doing any damage to society" - Nice ☺

• genies are always monkey paws. By not being incredibly specific it might very possibly do something extremely bad but still within the parameters of your wish.

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 7

• Past tense of rub is just rubbed ;)

• I'd wish for an app called IWish that only I can use and download at any time... And every wish that I type in there is granted

• To get me two hot ass girls to have threesome with me for a year... Everyday... Hahshaha 😜😛😜

• to make genie as my wing man so that i can bang as many chicks as i want too... no hard feelings :P

• Gimme 30 wishes, bitch!

• More Wishes?

• that's so nice man...

• In all seriousness... I'd wish that no one could get wishes from a genie. If you've seen deathnote... you know what I mean

• I'd wish for my wish to not be granted. would his head explode, what would happen?