Help!!! I like two guys?

I like two guys: one I know it'd be an amazing connection and things would be awesome with cause he's into all the same stuff as me and yeah awesomeness. (He's also pretty fit ) The other, is bad and doesn't like the same things as me... Probably only wants to have sex with me (obviously you know I wouldn't) but I can tell he has a kind heart.. (So does the other tbf) and I just don't know why I like him.. Maybe it's because we have chemistry? I don't know
And I can't tell through FB if I have chemistry with Jake, the first guy.. And although we hang out at clubs (school clubs) We don't get to talk because whenever we try to our friends pull us apart or butt in :/ anyway, what do i do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Just sound like you're an attention whore

• How so?

• Look over what you're talking about

• Just sounds like you're a troll. This is a website for this kind of stuff and loads of other kinds... I posted it in anonymous so how could I possibly just be an attention whore. All I wanted was some advise on what to do... If you're not going to do that then don't bother posting... Simple as.

What Guys Said 5

• Talk to them through fb, no friends to butt in there, going on a date should work two
    date=just you 2, no friends

• yeah you're completely right! I tlak to one of them through fb and it's really good :) but didn't hold a conversation really at all...

• Flip the coin.

• You will have to make a decision, unless the males are happy to share. - lol

• Yeah, of course. I wouldn't want to be "shared" as you say.

• My suggesyion would be to not pick the bad boy. Do not allow yourself to be sucked into the self-destructive bad-boy phase that affllicts about 80 per cent of young females.

• Yeah. Actually you're completely right. That's almost definitely what I find attractive about him- and most likely due to society telling me that's what I should be attracted to... thanks!

• The first one definitely

• I think I agree :) Thanks!

• follow your real mind

• How do I know what is my real mind?

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe try and get to know both of them before you make a decision? It may also depend on what you are looking for, a long term relationship or maybe something else. You don't have to be with one or the other. Your friends should respect your decision either way.

• Thanks a lot!! Great idea!