Has anyone else here ever felt frustrated that you got leftovers and have to throw it away while there are no homeless people nearby to give it to?

Or have you been in the city, had a meal... and gave the rest to a homeless person?

Ha I feel like I'm the only one here

Most Helpful Guy

• This just reminded me of that part in Shallow Hal when they run into the homeless guy after dinner, and are like "oh, do you want these leftovers? He couldn't finish all of his..." and the homeless dude goes "HA! Pussy!"😂😂😂

What Girls Said 4

• I never think about it TBH.

• yes, many times. i feel terrible about wasting food, i try to take leftovers home but unfortunately many restaurants don't allow it.

• Omg! Yes! I thought I was the only one!

• I box up all my leftovers and take them home to eat. I don't mind giving people a few bucks, no matter what they do with it.

What Guys Said 4

• Yes, that bothers me a lot.
    Restaurants and cafes here used to give whatever was left to the homeless at the end of the night. The government health department stepped in, banned the practice and began to prosecute anyone who gave leftover food to the homeless. The pretext was that the leftovers might give food poisoning to the homeless.
    Apparently, in the mind of a totalitarian socialist bureaucrat, it is better for the homeless to starve to death than risk food poisoning, which would probably not do them any serious harm.
    The word 'fuckwit' comes to mind, as well as cruel and evil.

• The homeless dont want food u been eating! Buy them a meal. Which i have done many times. I dont give cash cause i am not buying someone there nxt drink

• People digging in bins for that one burger proved otherwise

• Yeah but those dudes have mental problems. I try to avoid the dumpster people

• I wouldn't give leftovers to a homeless guy maybe a homeless dog to the person I usually give him spare change, a cigarette or enough to get himself something to eat

• Just donate to charity bro like many of us have been to help out different types of foundation