Do you dance if your friends don't dance or do you just stay with them and be like 'meh'?

If you're in a club and a fun song is playing, but your friends don't dance...

• I dance like there is no tomorrow, I don't care if they don't want to join in!
    64% (7)40% (2)56% (9)Vote
  • They don't dance, guess I'll just sit here too then..
    18% (2)0% (0)12% (2)Vote
  • They stand still... statues.. why are they in here in the first place?
    0% (0)40% (2)12% (2)Vote
  • Other?
    18% (2)20% (1)20% (3)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
7|2

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 7

• I dance regardless of if they dance or not. I lo e dancing and it's pretty much uncontrollable once I hear the music.

2|0
    0|0
  • this totally depends on my mood.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do whatever my friends do. If none of us wants to dance we don't dance. If we want to dance and make fools of ourselves I will dance with them. It's just something we do. We don't do anything the other person feels uncomfortable with. Sometimes it's just easier doing stupid things with friends.

0|0
    0|0
  • When I went to this bar with my friends freshmen year of college. There was this live band playing. Me and this other girl were the only ones that would dance. :D Guess it gave other dudes there a show. :D

0|0
    0|0
  • You can't keep me off the floor lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't dance at clubs

0|0
    0|0
    • More of a drinker at clubs? :p

• Show All
    • actually when i was a freshman in high school at my first dance standing with a big group of friends when someone came up behind me, tapped me on the shoulder and asked me to dance in a shy and sincere way. a very very cute boy i'd never seen before (different school i think) but i was in such shock i panicked and ran away screaming.

• Oh snap
      I'd feel rejected haha

• I love to dance

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Other, even if they dance I will just stand there

0|0
    0|0