What bands have you seen live?

I've seen 0 bands live except for various high school marching bands.

Click Here & Ask Me Questions

Most Helpful Guy

• Radiohead, Flaming Lips, Animal Collective, A Tribe Called Quest, Broken Social Scene, De La Soul, The Pharcyde, No Age, Little Dragon, Circle Jerks, Negative Approach, Lightning Bolt, Akron/Family, Sonic Youth, Kurt Vile, Wild Flag, Infest, Torche, Floor, Tycho, Toro Y Moi, Monotonix, Flying Lotus, Com Truise, Mac Demarco, Thundercat, El Ten Eleven, Neon Indian, Baths, RJD2, Black Moth Super Rainbow, Gold Panda, The Chemical Brothers, Caribou, Tune-Yards, The Pains of Being Pure at Heart, Surfer Blood, Vivian Girls, Thee Oh Sees, Ty Segall, The Strange Boys, Ra Ra Riot, LCD Soundsystem, Cut Copy, Built To Spill, Pixies, Explosions in The Sky, Nobunny, Man or Astro-man?, Land of Talk, and probably countless others that I can't think of at the moment.

What Guys Said 16

• Prob none u know i am old. Pantara offspring linkinpark, rage against machine, seether, nirvana, stonetemple pilots, rooling stones, aerosmith, mettalica, rush, vanhalen, ac dc, system of a down, threedays grace, mudvayne, ther are a lot more i am old can't remember to much

• LMAO. You're so wrong. I listen to at least half of those, and so do people I've gone to school with.
      You're honestly not that old; your music taste isn't at least.

• Thanks, but i am into rock as u can see

• you saw nirvana? omg haha thats so great. and metallica! AND SYSTEM OF A DOWN!!! <3

• Muse (A girlfriend pulled my arm)

Tons of local live bands.

And myriad classical concerts.

• same. zero. I was never into concerts or shows. i haven't even gone to see T-swizzle yet

• At Riot Fest I saw: La Dispute, Buzzcocks, The Orwells, Failure, NOFX, Slayer, Primus, and Weezer. I think in that order.

And that's really the only concert I've been to.

• I worked in the music industry for a while and saw a show abour 3 or 4 times a week in the peak season. Recently I have seen Voltaire, Street Light Manifesto, and a few local bands. In July my media company will be hosting a few local performers at a local bar. But the list is just huge.

• Too many to remember/mention. Ones that stand out:

-Iggy Pop (did a warm-up for RHCP and blew them out of the water)
    -The Game (played his whole set, found out there was time left, played it again. Swilled so much vodka during, that when he was done, he asked the audience for directions to the nearest hospital.)
    -Lana Del Rey (perfect vocals live)

• You listen to Lana? <3 <3 <3

hi :)

• I love the old music! .
      Yes, they still tour, and I actually love Josh and the new music. I think they'll announce tour dates once the aolbum comes out.

• @epiman94: Fuck man, I haven't been following them lately. Heck, I haven't been following music at all for years. Awesome guitarist! :D

• I've seen rubber bands live, does that count?
    www.publicdomainpictures.net/.../...907563I7wo.jpg

• i've seen Classix Nouveaux and Endgames in my school's courtyard :p :p :p

• Jimmy Page / Robert Plant
    Dio
    Motorhead
    Iron Maiden
    Los Angeles Philharmonic Orchestra

• The most recent one was We are the City
    It was their first performance in Belgium, They're pretty talented

• You're suppose to list everyone you've seen live.

• i have seen many bands live, from the most i don't even remember the name but some of the ones i liked the most were Switchfoot, Delirious?, Blof, mister and mississippi, bruut, ...

• Lifehouse, Craig Morgan, The Veronicas, the Brothers Osborne, and lots of awesome local bands!

• Amon Amarth, Epica, Lacrimosa, Stratovarius, Helloween, Versailles Philarmonic Quintet.

• Does 1d count? I guess now that Zayne is out it doesn't count... Meh...

• I've seen Nickleback

• Seriously, you're going to promote your ask. fm on here. I could stand that site anyway...

I've seen my favorite band of all time live, once
    I've seen one of my favorite bands live, twice
    And I've seen a few other bands at least once
    I even got to interview two of them, because I had to do it for a school project

What Girls Said 5

• when i was 7 i saw Aaron Carter, and that was my first concert ever i think hahah. i also saw him again when i was 11.
    i've seen some random high school bands in the talent show.
    Recycled Percussion, Train and Andy Grammer opened for them, Maroon 5 and Owl City, Three Days Grace, and Steel Panther.
    i think that might be all...
    oh and my boyfriends band played a show and i went and watched, and there was some other random local bands.
    i'm pretty sure that's it but i feel like i'm forgetting one..

• Therapy?
    Perfect Circle
    Soulfly
    Disturbed
    Prodigy
    The Coral
    Electric Six
    Moby
    The White Stripes
    Less Than Jake
    Radiohead
    Chase & Status
    Nero
    Ozric Tentacles
    Kosheen
    Fat Boy Slim
    Orbital
    Tiny Temper
    R. E. M
    The Levellers
    Enter Shikari
    Pendulum
    Black Sabbath
    Metallica
    As well as many many more that I was most likely too wasted to remember...

• I've been fortunate enough to see all of my favorite bands preform live with the exception of all the classic rock bands. I've seen so many concerts I couldn't even begin to name them all.

• I can't answer this question without sounding like a loser. 😞

• None yet but I want to go to the Major Lazer concert. ;_;