What was the best moment of the day?

Most Helpful Guy

• Kissed 😚❤ my girlfriend after a week... Hahaha...

What Guys Said 10

• like right around 12 pm when its sunny with cloudless skies at the beach.

• As it almost & am here I guess waking up for another day is the best moment so far.

• It's waking up for sure

• I just woke up :)

• Waking up!😃

• Waking up and dancing to a song I liked

• answering this question.

• Shower time

• When I decided to not only try and message an old girl FRIEND of mine, in hopes that she'll respond and or start talking to me again but also that I took a chance and added a girl on fb that I really probably should have asked for permission first from, I was tired of debating if I should or not so I just went ahead and did it. I'm still waiting on both women to reply, as I did it just s few hours ago (we hours of the morning)

• Getting back from school and watching tv, right now in my bed, snacks, and soda, couldn't get better, except that one bitch that has been on my mind for the last 6 months EVERY SINGLE FUCKING DAY!

What Girls Said 4

• I like bedtime. If I am not snuggled up to my boyfriend, then I am snuggled up with my daughter watching a little end of the night TV. I love falling asleep near the ones I care about, so peaceful and relaxing.

• It's only 10am here and I've only been awake for an hour. So the best part of my day so far has been waking up.

• I just woke up I dunno man

• Morning with my coffee