(For Americans) Democratic or Republican?

Are you DEMOCRATIC or REPUBLICAN?

Most Helpful Guy

• I usually vote democrat because I agree with them on the most issues. All politicians pretty much follow the party line though. I've voted for a couple green party candidates too. Unfortunately I don't entirely agree with any one party, so I have yet to see a politician I actually like. I vote for the candidate who most closely aligns with my most important issues, regardless of whether they have a chance at winning. Realistically my one vote won't make a difference, so I look at voting as more a matter of principle.

What Girls Said 5

• There are pros and cons within both parties. Therefore I choose not to consider myself either one of the two.

• If I have to pick republican but genuinely I hate them all!

They are two peas in a pod. I'm more of a libertarian.

• Democratic is the lesser of two evils if any! So demo xD

• I prefer the Green Party since I agree with them on almost all issues. The Socialist Party isn't bad either. I'd go for the Democrats though since both the Greens and Socialists have no chance of winning the office any time soon. Even though the Dems might not stick to their platform and may be slightly disorganized, I'd take them over a right winger every day. The Republican party is a one of the biggest problems in America anyways...

• I'm neither, I really don't like politics. If it wasn't corrupt and actually fair and just, I would support it. I look at the pros and cons of the candidates and try to pick the lesser of two evils.

What Guys Said 8

• Democrat. But to be honest it doesn't matter because with the President, Congress, House of Representatives all in disagreement shit doesn't get done anyway and they all about getting themselves paid. Our goverment from the president down to the smallest politcal figures suck in this country too much corruption, greed and bad morals.

• Two sides of the same coin these days. I'm registered Republican because I had to pick one and I see them as the slightly-less-irritating of two crappy options.

• I'm neither. I am a Constitutional Conservative, and align myself most closely with the Libertarian Party, but am usually forced to vote for some stupid RINO, lest a Democrat win.

• gotta be democrat. their the only ones who even attempt to make policies that help regular people

• Libertarian but I often vote Republican

• It's a mix for me a agree with same sex marriage but I believe that everyone should have a gun

• Redundant question. The only true Americans ARE Republican.

• Typical, stupid nationalist logic.

• So according to you all of the non republican soldiers who died for their country weren't true Americans?

• Christ, kids... don't you know hyperbolic humor when you see it? I'm just a staunch Republican, and I'll be glad when January 2017 rolls around and Obama can keep his head up his ass all he wants.

• They both suck but I vote for the lesser of 2 evils - democrat.