Girls, I want to try this one , your thoughts?

How to ask a girlfriend if I could give her foot massage/rub? I have never done this before but I don't want look strange in front of her. I hope she likes it.. We are going to beach these days and hope for a chance or something..

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm sure if you ask her politely she will let you. They feel really good! I would start off slow and not too hard, and listen; if she says harder, then rub a bit harder. If she says it's too much just go back to lightly massaging it to find her comfort level. :)

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• Just ask her. Not a big deal (unless you use your penis. That would be unexpected and probably a little off-putting for most folk.)

0|1
    0|0
    • What.. O. o but thank you

• You could start flirting with her, and then rub her leg... then move down to her feet and start rubbing it, but keep flirting and watching how she reacts

2|1
    0|0
  • "Want a foot massage?"

"Are you in the mood for a foot massage?"

0|1
    0|0
  • Oh just ask her!
    massages are nice :)

1|1
    0|0
  • First make sure she's not ticklish or sensitive then just flirt and ease your way

0|0
    0|0
  • Just come right out ask her or just go for it

0|0
    0|0
  • Just ask her

0|0
    0|0
    • Thank you. What should I ask her?

• Be more open to her! Just ask her if her foot r tired? Then just say I'll give u a foot massage and I'm sure she would like it!

0|1
    0|0