Let's say if you did something wrong or by mistake, and I called you a "true blonde" would you be mad at me and talk to me again? Does it bother you?

So there is this one girl i like and she not the brightest girl but she is still cool to be with and an amazing and sweet person who helps everyone. I was hanging out with her and were in a resturant and when we were leaving she was trying to open the door and was pushing it. The sign right infront of her face said "pull", so i didn't say anything and began giggling. Then i pulled the door open for her, the second door she did the same exact thing then was like "why won't these doors open", then i began laughting and i said read the sign infront of you. So i rsuhed to the car first and went in all locked her door then i rolled down the window and said "remeber to pull the door open, not push",

At this point she was kinda mad, and in the car i told her, "you're a true blonde indeed", then she asked if i was calling her stupid, so i was like "no but..." then she was really mad and said how i was bullying her and how i'm aasshole and she doesn't want to talk to me.

I told her to calm down and i was 100% joking and i would never ever want to bully her or make fun of her. She kinda began weeping before i dropped her off at her house and i told her i was really sorry and i will never do it again. Then she just told me "whatever".

Would you be mad at me and talk to me again? Does it bother you? How can i get her not to be mad at me?

What Girls Said 2

• Well, I think you should apologise because it is kind of stereotyping, but honestly just don't do it again because all of my blonde friends hate being called a "dumb blonde" and similar things. If I was blonde, I'd probably be annoyed if someone said it to me.

• i will apologize and won't do it again. I'm a joking type of person but i never meant to hurt her feelings :(

• If you're quite close then yes - she will probably be more inclined to forgive you if you give her a gift as it shows you care.

• ok, thanks

• Maybe she's been made fun of for her brains or blonde hair before, you don't know what's going on. I think you should apologize and keep in mind that she's sensitive to those types of stereotyping jokes.

• Yeah, I get you. I make casual jokes a lot but there's been a few times when I've had to apologize for running my mouth. Just tell her you're really sorry you hurt her feelings and that you won't do it again.

• alright will do, thanks

What Guys Said 0