Am the only one glad they're not a teenager anymore?

I seriously love being a responsible adult being able to do and go whatever and whenever I want without needing my parent's permission or approval. It's so freeing! When I was a teenager, I used to think being a teen was everything, but it's really not. Your hormones are out of wack and you worry about who likes u and clothes and all that crazy stuff.

Most Helpful Girl

• Girrrrrl. YESSSSSH.
    I can't deny, there were parts of being a teenager that were uniquely beautiful. I loved being spoiled and never having to worry about paying for any of my meals or extracurricular activities. Not gonna lie. That cozy, warm, delightfully predicable security blanket called Parental Guardians was absolutely heavenly.

Other than that, I adore being an adult! I love being able to come and go as I please. The freedom to decide I want to take a roadtrip and just do it on my own. Being able to come home at 4 a. m. after dancing all night and socializing with tons of people at a tiki bar, club, lounge, or party. Adult conversations that only take experience to truly be solid in. All the lovely alcoholic beverages cocktails, martinis, and crafted beers. The world feels like a much bigger place in an adult's shoes. :)

• 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏 I KNOW!! I, too, loved the parental guardian protection thing, but honestly, I'm just glad that's over!

• No problem at all. You scored big time with this one

• tehehe Oh, stop! *blush*

What Guys Said 3

• me 2... although my teen years were shitty

• Not in the slightest.

• give it a few years it wears off when you are a kid you wish you were a adult when you're a adult you wish you were a kid sometimes both have their moments that you will miss and lament

• Maybe for some, but I'll always love being grown 😁

• like i said give it some time its not all rainbows and unicorns

What Girls Said 1

• Sweet Jesus no. I'd never go back to that time in my life.