A lot of people think my 16 year old sis is older than me?

A FEW people have thought she was older than me and I'm an adult.. I feel like a baby and a lot of people say I'm a goofball, I want to seem more mature and act my age. it makes me feel like a baby

Most Helpful Guy

• Many people think my 17 year old brother is older than me (he's fat and normally he lets his beard grow). I can understand that, but it doesn't change the fact that I'm older. Don't worry about it.

What Guys Said 4

• hahhah if i was u i'd take it as a compliment... it's nice 2 look younger ;)

• Unless they are pointing out a real "logical" problem in your maturation path, you should never stress you thoughts about it.
    Of course the way you face looks is irrelevant and WILL fade away through time.

• Look it at the bright side
    Everyone thinks your sis is old, old as a woman isn't quite what you want to hear

• So.. is it a few or a lot?

What Girls Said 3

• Maybe it's the way you dress.

I look younger but the way i dress makes me appear my age

• I heard its because of my baby face and the way I act

• U can have a baby face but If u dress ur age , people may guess right.
      Also the way you act seems younger.
      Try to act a little more mature

• As I don't see you, but from what you wrote, I think you are short and cute and this makes you appear younger. ☺

• Wear make up and change how you dress then.

• Not the way I dress my actions I get told I have a baby face