What are you looking forward to?

Im looking forward to having an oitnb marathon (the new season is out) with my ex this weekend. I'm trying not to get my hopes up but I can't help it lol I'm really happy about it, obviously. I can't believe we're actually doing this ❤️

What are you looking forward to?

My sister is having a weekend getaway with her boyfriend, so it looks like we'll be alone... oh
Aw nevermind, they'll leaving next Saturday. I misunderstood :(

Most Helpful Girl

• In the near future: for the show Humans to come out
    In the more distant future:to get good grades in A-Levels and Uni and get the job I want
    In the distant future: to start and have my own family

What Guys Said 4

• just looking forward to the weekend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IycBXykoTnE

• I am looking forward to getting a job, someone saying you start Monday, be here at 9 or whatever they are going to say.

• Good luck with that! I want to find a better job lol

• I am back. I did have fun LOL :)

• It is not really lazy when you don't want to get up to go to work anymore when you don't like your job and it is low paid. To me it is different from a person that does just not want to work anywhere at all.

• I'm looking forward to getting my exams over and done with. Then I can relax for the summer!!

I'll be 18 as well, so my first legal pint!!

• Good luck!! Make sure you study a lot so you can truly enjoy your summer

• Thanks!! I'm done with studying. Whatever I don't know at this stage, I'm no going to learn between now and the end of next week. After that!! Yay!! Bring on the summer!! Glad I live on the sea front ;-)

• To the beinning of the summer break, very basic and all.

What Girls Said 2

• Yes! I'll be doing an Orange is the New Black marathon as well. :) I realized too late yesterday that they realized the new season early, too, otherwise I'd have already watched some episodes.

• A weekend getaway with my boyfriend <3

We're going to pick up my pet rats as well <3

Swim <3

Go to Gravitopia <3

Cook amazing food for each other <3

I'm so excited, we're leaving today! :D