Have you ever been followed in a store based on the color of your skin?

And have you ever comfronted the follower? If so what happened?

I remember I was followed yesterday at City Sports while looking at a few shirts. My friends complained to me outside so I said you know what imma go back, and literally followed the employee for like 5 minutes. Then she said " I know what you're doing and i'll have to ask you to leave". I said "I thought so. Now you know how I feel".

Tell me about your situations.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not sure if it was because of my color but I've bad women in stores be really rude to me.

What Girls Said 5

• I'm half white, half hispanic. I once went to Macy's with some other people (all white) and I had some clothes hanging from my arm. Then this stupid woman who worked there walked where we were and started pulling all the things from my arm because the idiot thought I was hiding something. She only did that with me and then left. I was shocked so I didn't do anything, just stared at her.

• Yes many times.

The other day I was looking through a shelf of makeup to see if they had my colour. The security guard flat accused me of trying to shop lift.

• Nope but if I had been followed, I probably didn't even notice lol

• no.. never happened to me..

• No, they don't.

What Guys Said 3

• thankfully not... dat would b shitty as fuck

• Never got followed before, that stuff sounds scary

• no it sounds like a crap way of profiling someone