Girls, This kind of dancing sexy or creepy, in North American clubs?

skip to 2:40 ,

oops i mean 3:30
instead of the typical horrible grinding, do this instead lol?

13

Most Helpful Girl

• The dude can dance!
    It's cool. =)

But I wouldn't want a stranger coming towards me like that... That would be weird.

What Girls Said 12

• Not creepy at all! I think it can be very sexy, because it shows how much controll he has over his hips, and this guy has a LOT of control over his hips haha. Which also reminds us ladies of the skills he must have in the bedroom ya feel?😋😋

• It's sexy if a sexy guy is doing it. Weird otherwise.

And no. You can't just bust out those moves in the clubs. Club music isn't like that. You have to move your hips to the bass.

Besides, I find it very attractive if a guy can match how I'm grinding on him. Not many guys can.

• "Don't look at me! Look at my mini Me!"

• The dance move was sexy, but the thrashing part, no. Uber creepy that he was adjusting his pants all the time

• Got me all hot and bothered now. Haha! Jk. It can be sexy, but it looked more like he couldn't keep going. I lost interest. I would probably peg him as a player, though. Not someone I would waste my time with.

• Creepy if an average dude would do it, possibly sexy if it was a professional dancer.

• They do that in strip clubs not a regular club.

• I liked the hips and the grinding type dancing but I wasn't a fan of the pelvic thrust there xD honestly, that guy probably dances better than I do xD

• Yes. It is creepy.

• It can be sexy depending on the person
    this guy killed it :)

• He looks like a girl belly dancer. I don't like it at all.

• Guy belly dancers actually used to be really common :) back in olden days, make belly dancers could work in more places than females but both genders did really similar dance movements. (I'm not trying to be condescending or anything, I just like sharing random bits of information :P)

• Male* not make

• Yeah no. Don't do that