A break from dick size, if you will. Bible question. It is almost universally acknowledged that the last book of the Old Testament was written?

about 400 years before the birth of Christ. The entire OT is parable and prophecy to his coming.

Don't get me wrong, but if I had been Hebrew for those four centuries, I'd have been pissed.

Any thoughts?

******** update
******** second update

Most Helpful Guy

• It's kind of like living right now after reading Revolations. Jesus is comming back someday but it's been 2015 years

• Isn't the net result there that nobody gives a shit?

• Do Acid and he will visit you today. ;)

• I did... motherfucker sent twelve of his posse just to tell me he was hung up, whatever the fuck that means.

What Girls Said 1

• I have forgotten almost as much as I read from the Bible.

What Guys Said 2

• The Book of Malachi.
    I quote:
    "Malachi (or Malachias; Hebrew: מַלְאָכִי‎, Malʾaḫi, Mál'akhî) is the last book of the Neviim contained in the Tanakh, the last of the twelve minor prophets (canonically) and the final book of the Neviim. In the Christian ordering, the grouping of the Prophetic Books is the last section of the Old Testament, making Malachi the last book before the New Testament."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Book_of_Malachi

• Again, confirming that there were roughly four centuries between the last books of the Old Testament and the advent of Christ.

• @Figleaf in my opinion the Bible is an excellent tool to expose religious hypocrisy. :)
      It also learns us a lot about old beliefs.

• Agreed. The best fiction usually does that.

• 4 centuries? any humans x-isted 4 dat long?