Do girls consider video games as "competition" regarding guys' affection?

This idea is so '90s stuff but i still see it around.
So do you feel 'threatened' by him playing games?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 5

• No, I dont.

• I was with one guy that I felt that way with and it should have been a red flag that he did not communicate well with people outside of online gaming and virtual life. So if I meet anyone else that seems more interested in playing video games than being a boyfriend there will be no competition because I will eliminate myself and make it easy for him lol.

• No guys can play video games as long as they let me play too!!!

• i doubt it... but at the end of the day if i have to work hard just to get my boyfriend's attention because he plays games so much it would be a problem.. Personally i dont belive anyone in any realtionship should have to work for the other part's attention.. it just doesn't seem right

• I see them as relief, personally. I like slone time to read a book or something, so I love when he plays video games so I can have my own time. As long as he doesn't make me stop what I'm doing to watch! (yes, this has happened).

Now, if he was playing for several hours every night (assuming we're at work most of the day) or we had a child and he wasn't helping, that'd be annoying.

What Guys Said 1