How can I stop thinking in a negative way?

Most Helpful Girl

• Always see the MOTIVATION in things and WHY it is beneficial for you.

What Girls Said 4

• It's never easy, especially as negative thinking can become a very strongly-engrained habit, but the best thing you can do (imo) is honestly challenge every negative thought, and consider how you might respond if one of your friends were thinking that way. Consider if whatever happened is really as bad as it feels. How significant is this in the long run? Is the negative thought a fact, or is it how -you- feel?

And try to find some kind of silver lining, no matter how bad the situation is or how bad you feel. That doesn't mean you have to dismiss all your negative emotions or pretend that things are okay, it just helps you try to put it more into perspective.

• thank you dude , i tried to understand the problems (how they realy signify) they don't Worth all this i just forget and bad ideas comes again
      thanks dude this is helpful

• I call girls "dude" all the time, haha, so go for it! :)

And no problem, glad I could help.

• haha thanks : )

• You need to discipline yourself with a specific mindset. In what way are you negative? You need to try to see the positive sides on the negative things

• Create a more positive environment for yourself and stop thinking about all the negative outcomes and focus more on the positive. Find a way to make those positive outcomes a part of your reality...

• hmm i'll try thank you :) this is helpful too

• Change your thought patterns and focus on all the good things in life

• whenever i do this , it comes again later :(
      thank you

What Guys Said 3

• bruh, surround yourself w/ chit you love

• I ask myself this Question all the time. Considering all the crap that we as humans experience in our lives increases, its hard to stop thinking negative. Its really a "mindset" that you have to train yourself to keep. You have to keep telling yourself that everything will be alright and stay optimistic, I'm still trying to figure out how to do it myself... :/

• hope you feel better soon , i'm trying to avoid any negative ideas that come to my mind and i'm feeling better , a little bit

• We can both do it, it will just take some time

• yeah dude (:

• To see things from a positive side
    Realize that thinking negatively is unhealthy and that might influence your behavior in a negative way

• yeah i know it's not healthy at all
      thank you i'll try to focus on the good side

• Just realize this, ask yourself this "Is this thing worth freaking out to?"
      If not, then don't and just go with it... life will become so much brighter when you realize the little things don't matter

and thanks, I hope one day she'll be able to dance again because she loves to dance

• hope that too
      thanks for the suggestion this makes it much easier