GaGers how are you all feeling today :) ?

I have a really bad headache and I can't rest until I'm finished babysitting this girl :(

0|0
9|6

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 6

• gonna gym it soon. feelin decent.

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel/know that there is stuff I should be doing but I can't do it. I've been lazing around doing almost absolutely nothing for the past 2 weeks.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ugh... Exam today... exam yesterday... exam on Monday... exam on Tuesday... exam... exam... exam... exam...

0|0
    0|0
    • Good luck with your exams. I hope you get the chance to take a break afterwards

• Don't worry, when my exams finish I am going to kick back and relax so fucking hard. And my exams have been going mediocre so far. Oh well, medical school will only be but a dream... @watermelonoma

• Just got an answered removed for being offensive, because as usual this website hasn't got much of a sense of humour. Meh.

0|0
    1|0
  • Happy and motivated

0|0
    0|0
  • A bit down but okay overall

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• Stalker, you explained my pain, and what I'm doing. I'm babysitting with a headache too. isn't that the worst. lol

1|0
    0|0
    • OMG LOL Little kids are the worst when you have an headache. This girl won't stop talking

• Lmao I have my baby brother and my little sister. My brother went to sleep like a good baby, and my sister keeps getting into stuff like a bad toddler. I have to repeatedly say,"stop."and she always asks,"why?"lol

• VERY tired. This was a very long day. At least I wasn't being lazy today.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm feeling like I want to eat a Clif Builders Chocolate Mint chocolate protein bar! :o! haha and I don't have one 😭

0|0
    0|0
  • About life - good!
    About the new GaG changes - annoyed

0|0
    0|0
    • Which change annoyed you the most? I've seen most people are complaining about the hashtag thing.

• Like the whole thing. I'm beyond sick of re-learning how to make this website enjoyable to me every time they update it with pointless shit.

• I'm feeling ok today. A bit hungry right now tho lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Frustrated

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm feeling a little bored

0|0
    0|0
  • I blacked out earlier and dont know why. This has happened before so i now have an appointment Tuesday to figure out why this is happening...

0|0
    0|0
    • Aw, sorry to hear that... Do you know if there's any chance you're anemic?

• Not a clue, hopping the doc can tell me what the hells wrong with me

• I'm sure it's nothing. Good luck x