Girls, my sister's stressing out about her bra size.. help?

My sister wear's a 34A or 32B and is 17 years old (she's still trying to figure out what's supposed to be her bra size. She tried on a 34B, after moving from a 34A because people kept thinking she wore a B-cup. It fits fine when she's standing up but when she lays down, she says there is quite a bit of space in between her boob and the actual cup. Any suggestions on where to get them properly measured?)

Our mom consistely wore a C cup before she gained weight.

Our aunt on our dad's side as pretty small boobs, maybe an A, but they're smaller than my sisters.

Final questions: Will they continue to grow or is this it? If they do continue to grow, what size do you they'll be?

10

Most Helpful Girl

• Outs pretty normal for space when you lay down as everything flattens. I don't know where you live but if you go to any store dedicated to bras and underwear you should be able to get measured. Or you can do it yourself
    www.victoriassecret.com/bras/how-to-measure-bras
    I'm 18 and have recently gone up another size, I'm not sure if I've stopped i hope I have but every person is different you'll just have to wait and see

What Girls Said 9

• She most likey a 32C or D

32C
    braband.s3.amazonaws.com/.../...8459b52ca31be9.jpg

32d
    braband.s3.amazonaws.com/.../...7e0eaca3957299.jpg

People assume I'm a 32b or 34b when really I'm a 32d.

You could measure her yourself
    http://www.brasizecalculator.tk/

• They'll grow. She should be happy at least she has something.

• They'll grow, or least, mine is still growing. I wear a 34A and a 32B as well, fits perfectly fine tho.

• They'll grow, everyone develops at different rates. I was a 34B my freshman and sophomore year and when I got to my junior year I was and still am a 32DD. I would suggest going to Victoria Secret they will measure you for free.

• Go to a proper bra shop to be measured, Breasts don't stop growing until 21 technically but at her age it would be another two cups maybe?

• Ask her to go for a smaller band size and a C cup

• I'd say they won't get much bigger. Go to Victoria's Secret and get measured!

• What type of bra is she trying? Push-up? Unlined? Wired? She will be different sizes in different types

• try going on r/abrathatfits on reddit. They have guides to find the perfect bra.