Do all African girls dress like this?

Ricky rozay uploaded this pic on instagram, this girl from africa
Do all African girls dress like this?

. Now my question is do all African girls dress like this?

Most Helpful Guy

• No but I kind of wish they did. It looks nice.

What Girls Said 7

• No. Africa is not a single, homogenized region. Believe it or not, there are several large cities (sometimes more than one in a single country!) where people work white collar jobs. It's not all tribal people hunting animals with wooden spears or whatever you mistakenly believe.

• Africa is a continent, there are many different cultures amongst those countries that wear different things. Not all dress like that.

• Do all Irish people dress like leprechauns nooooo? 😏

• Are you serious?

Your idea about Africa is completely wrong...

• Hahahaha😂😂😂no, much to your disappointment I'm sure, but no they don't

• I have never been to africa. it must be very sunny if they just want to slightly cover up the private areas...~ 😯... but then again.. if it "is" very sunny, shouldn't they try to protect their skin from the sun rays? Like why so naked? 😦😯

• The melanin in their skin is a natural skin protectant.

• It is sunny and Africans are apparently immune to sun rays. Staying naked is the only way to cool down. I'm not complaining though if this is true.

• Of course not. She probably doesn't even dress like that in normal everyday life. It was for a picture only

What Guys Said 2

• Africa is a continent big enough to take in almost all the countries in the world.

So obviously the answer will be no.
    It's cultural.

• I love how all of these American women are saying how that isn't true and blah blah when they are literally guessing when they don't have the faintest god dam clue

bitches...