So can I get tattooed this young?

So I realm want this tattoo on the inside of my wrist, but I know you're supposed to wait till you're done growing, since its just a 1 sentence quote should it be fine and not turn horrible in the future?

Most Helpful Guy

• If you do get it. Be forewarned. TA2s on the inside of the wrist hurt like hell.

What Girls Said 3

• It could go a bit arse-ways to be honest... but that's much further on in the future, might as well go for it

• You could try a temporary one (maybe done with henna) and see how you like it.

• In my state you have to be 18, 16 with a parents consent form (I think)

What Guys Said 5

• You're a minor. Don't do it without your parent's consent.

Also you may still grow which could skew the tattoo. I think it would be better to wait a few years more.

• You probably can... but I'm not sure if it's a good thing to do... it's permanent, you're still young, you should think this over

• don't uglify your body , you'll regret in the future especially if you can't remove them

• I would wait until about 21. That's when most guys stop growing.

• you are a fucking idiot if you want to get a tattoo on the side of your wrist this young

• I changed it to my shoulder and you don't even know the quote so its not stupid

• oh ok shoulder is fine