Hi how is everyone summer going so far?

As much as I will hate to say this but my summer is kinda bad right now my allergies been acting up all week and I been coughing and I'm also nauseated but I'm feeling a little better and tomorrow imma go hang out with my friends if I feel better.

Most Helpful Guy

• Back when I was depressed I hated the summer. The heat felt awful and I didn't like the feeling of the sun warming up my skin. Now I love it, I'm even starting to get a big of color again. I've finally broken free from my vampiric urges!

The allergies are still just as shitty, though. Feels like I'm having a cold in the midst of summer.

Also, ideally I'd be parading my beach-body now but sadly I must postpone that ideal until next year. Training hard, though and the ladies seem to notice, which is a huge improvement from how I was.

What Guys Said 3

• it's summer everyday where i'm at

• Pretty good for me. I worked some and ran hills. Outside of that I have been chilling so far.

• it only starts when school is over >.<

What Girls Said 3

• No, I'm still in school, my exams are not finished and the heat is killing me.

• Summer hasn't started yet, still doing exams 😁

• My summer is nonexistent. After school ends, summer kinda ends too