Do you work full time? Can it be overwhelming?

I haven't worked 8 month and working again the travel will be 2 hours each there and back. home... which I am. mostly nervous for. Any encouragement or your thought.

Most Helpful Girl

• Working isn't bad. It's just 8 hours of the day.

What Guys Said 2

• No but I used to. It was okay because it was shift work. 6 days on, 4 days off. The long 'weekends' were very nice.

• No I work part time because of college

• what do you do and how many hours a week? just asking bc I've been working overtime to save up for school but im going to start going and working so im curious about how people balance it.

• I work at Arbys I have six hours a week on schedule but I make my money on being called in. I give my boss a copy on my college schedule so he knows days not to put me on schedule.

What Girls Said 1

• Working full-time definitely can be overwhelming, especially your drive. However, if you love your job, it shouldn't be nearly as bad. Good luck and congratulations on your job!