Anyone need help with their car?

Any questions or anything?

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol. Yes. Two questions.

1) I went in for an oil change at Wal-Mart. I noticed after that the BRAKE and Trac Off lights were on. I could google this but since I'm on GaG, I'll ask it. What do those mean?

2) My air conditioner is blowing hot--not cool--air. I've been told that if it's working at all, that means the compressor (whatever that is) is working. I've also been told that it might be out of coolant/refrigerant. I had some guy pump some coolant--not all of it though because it might be completely empty--into my car yet hot air was still blowing.

What else could it be?

• 1. ok so. your traction control is off (turn it back on by pressing it) and the brake light.. is your e-brake on lol or is it ABS? (btw if it's a good car, do not take it to walmart, they use re-used oil).

2. Your compressor is most likey worn out.

• Lol. No. Nothing's falling off. I found out that it was the emergency break. :)

• ok. i hope your breaks are not worn out too bad haha. Good luck with everything :)

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 5

• how do i make the spinny thingy do the thingy that makes the car go brum brum?

• spiny thingy? elaborate on it

• da engine... it goes vroom vroom.

• yeah thats it! the broom broom thingy! :P

• I don't need help but I've been wondering this
    Would a car automatically lock itself when you drive into a river and sink to the bottom?

• i do not think so

• There is a lot of automatic stuff that cars can do... aren't you guys scared that we depend on them too much?

• ohh yeah, cars do lock if you go at high speeds auto, But yeah i would say too much electroics

• Why won't my car turn into a Tesla? I hit it with a wrench a few times and nothing.

• try hitting it with a extention cord and have it plugged into a wall, should do the trick.

• When I've just driven off and at the end of the street I brake and kick in the clutch, my car dies. Every single time. Local garage had no idea, change the oil they said. Done that, didn't help. This is not only bad but also dangerous as it also locks my steering wheel while I'm still moving. Any idea? It's a 2008 Chrysler Sebring.

• um... chrysler sebring is not made in manual (No clutch). Do you mean the car just dies?

• Alright thank you very much, I'll take those notes to the nearest dealer :)

• ok no probelm and by the way just for future reference. The oil has nothign to do with the stalling.

• When will I get my car? do you know?

• hold on, let me look in my crystal ball... October 19th of this year

• Oh thanks! and do you know what car this is in this picture?

• what pic?