Anyone else as they get older, notice just how insecure other people are?

It's like for example most people with great careers or hot bfs/gfs it seems like they do so much just to get approval from other people

Anyone else notice this as they get older? People don't seem as secure as they did to us when we were younger?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think some people revolve their life around the approval of others and they are hard to spot cause they are often very high status in society despite being cowards on the inside. I knew a girl who changed churches cause she was too embarrassed to let on that her boyfriend who used to go to church with her had broken up with her. I thought that was a very dumb reason to leave behind friends you have had for years and years. I knew another girl who dropped out of university altogether cause she did not know how to deal with people finding out about her break up.

What Girls Said 1

• really i notice that everyone thinks they are god, whether they are goodlooking or not they think the world owes them something... I am insecure and i feel different I really can't say i have noticed too much of what your talking about.

What Guys Said 1

• As I've gotten older I realized people who seemed to have it all together still struggle with their own things and so every person in the world has struggled with some kind of personal hardship even rich goodlooking popular people.