Australians. What do you think of the Vegemite chocolate?

I live in NZ and my dad just got back from Melbourne and brought me some back to try. I actually love it, I found the Vegemite taste is a lot stronger when it's cold. But it's so good I wish they sold it here!

do you Aussies love it?

Most Helpful Guy

• It probably is nice as I like vegemite. The problem is I don't like Cadbury after the whole palm oil thing.

• There is no Palm oil in this one

• I don't know how being an animal lover would make you feel like that?

No I haven't, i don't believe we get those here either.

• Companies use palm oil, Cadbury has done it that is why I don't like them. The problem is the way a lot of palm oil produced means animals in the wild loose their habitat. They loose food and their home and die. That is why I am anti any companies that do or have used palm oil in the past. Cadbury has and that is why I don't like them. I have seen them in a vending machine in Auckland at AUT.

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 2

• I have never eaten it. I might want to try it just once, but I am a bit scared to try. I prefer vegemite on toast.

• Well I live in Melbourne. You guys can take it. TAKE IT ALL! I hate Vegemite -_-" lol