What airlines have you flown with?

I have flown with Virgin Australia and Air New Zealand. Air New Zealand is my favourtie airline. How about you?

Most Helpful Girl

• only Delta

• Did you like them? We have an airline here called Jetstar. They are an Australian airline and I don't like them after all the things they have done.

• that's awesome hun thanks for mh

• No problem hun

What Girls Said 8

• airBaltic and Wizz Air. I like Wizz cuz they have pretty pink planes.

• That is cool I love Air New Zealand because when you step on board one of their planes you feel instantly relaxed because they have outstandingly good customer service.

• American Airlines, Delta, JetBlue, and Avianca Peru

• AirBerlin, Tunisair, AirFrance, Germanwings, Lufthansa and TUIfly.. I think that's it. :)

• American Airlines, Delta Airlines and Copa Airlines. Copa is my favorite.

• I have heard of American and Delta but not Copa.

• It is the best airline Latin America has.

• Yeah, Well Jetstar had a passenger that was being a smart ass at the airport and the Jetstar employee come out form behind the counter and started beating the passenger up in the airport right in front of everyone.

• Korean Air, Philippine Air Lines, Air Asia, DELTA, Lufthansa, KLM, and Cathay Pacific

• None, I've never flown before

• As long as you don't fly Jetstar when you do fly lol. Can't stand them.

• The ones who belong to SkyTeam.

• Virgin, Qantas and Jetstar.

What Guys Said 5

• Westjet, Air Canada, Japan Airlines, Philippine Airlines, Germanwings, AirBelin, and I forgot the rest

• Ansett, Trans Australian Airlines, Bush Pilots, Virgin, Qantas, Jetstar and (not airlines) Australian Army Aviation Corps, the Royal Australian Air Force, the United States Air Force. Finally, by myself in various civilian light aircraft.

• Oh I remember Ansett when they existed. What was Ansett like over in Australia?

• How have you found Jetstar?

• I went on Jetstar once and only because the idiot travel agent used by my then employer did not understand some part of "no Jetstar or Tiger".
      I will not fly Jetstar because it operates various models of Airbus. I know too much about aviation to ever put my arse in a seat on anything made by Airbus. The flight computer is too clever by half. It will lock out the pilots and take control of the aircraft away from them if it thinks that the pilots are wrong. Of course, computers fuck up. Often. Every Airbus crash of which I am aware has been caused by this. The computer flew the aircraft straight into the ground, or ocean. See this video clip below of an Airbus crash at the Paris Air Show. The computer took control away from the pilots and locked them out, because it decided that they were landing in the wrong place. The computer then put the Airbus down in a forest and the end of the runway. Everyone died, of course.
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kHa3WNerjU

• None. I've never flown. Do any US airlines operate in Australia and New Zealand?

• I have only flown with southwest airlines

• We have Air New Zealand and Jetstar that fly domestically in New Zealand. Air New Zealand is a fantastic airline. I love them. Jetstar is from Australia and I don't like them. Jetstar flew from Wellington NZ to Christchurch NZ. The passengers that where on that Jetstar flight got off the plane and went to collect their bags and then realised Jetstar had flown back to Wellington with all their bags on board.

• I don't remember...