I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY CHANGE IT TO 7000 XP POINT! ? WTF?

How was I not informed>!

Most Helpful Guy

• oohh you won't believe how happy i am now that i'm hearing this... maybe this will discourage and repulse away all these annoying parasitic point whores that been invading this site since the past 1-2 years.

but anyways i hope they raise even higher. or better yet i hope they drop this offer one day.

• I agree (except for your usage of the word "whore").

• @asker again it has nothing to do with anyone's gender

@Neko_Chan i know where you are getting at but you won't believe how annoyed i am by these type of people

• I assure you, I understand how annoying it is when people post pointless things simply to get xper. I don't understand why the gift cards are offered, since they don't promote well thought out opinions (it seems to have the opposite effect). I just wish certain words weren't used, because they can be really hurtful.

What Guys Said 1

• I know it sucks right?

What Girls Said 3

• It's not a big deal.

• WTF!!! REALLY!!
    Oh, I am starting to hate gag updates and now this... 😠😒 that would take me for evertrr to get that much points

• I know and my brother sign up to get an amazon money and I just realize it no longer 5000 but 7 fuckin thousand!!!

• Damn!!! That suckssss... :'(

• No one was, until someone found out and share the news.