This site is no longer better as it used to be, do you agree or disagree with it?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 1

• eh , just takes getting used to.

What Guys Said 7

• Disagree. This site has improved. The old site was great and everyone hated the changes when they were first done. It was a drastic difference. This last update was fairly minor. A month from now everyone will be used to it. People tend to not like change

• I think it's the betterest of all time right now.

• The girls ask stupid questions & the guys go off topic

• The current change is actually great, but the one that allows people to post opinions from the feed directly has definitely changed things for the worse; or at least somewhat massacred the "community" element. But maybe it's a natural evolution.

• Thats what people say about everything. The truth is that you may have been part of the site for so long, that you are seeing the same questions and takes. Its been almost a year for me and thats what im noticing.

• I've only been on this site for like a year, hasn't changed too much honestly.

• The "expert" gagTake interviews have gone off the deep end... so bad...

• Yeah, I agree. The stuff about how to be alpha is just... just no.
      I miss Caren-Field.