Girls, when you had your first kiss?

When was it?

20

Most Helpful Girl

• I was 8 years old.. i was cute but not pretty like the other girls so the boys avoided me like the plague. i was on a break n there was a big wall that hid u away from the plyground.. a boy who i had my eyes on had kissed me really quickly and ran off. Kids ay

What Girls Said 19

• I had my first kiss when I was 22. It sucked. The guy had no idea what he was doing and there was zero chemistry, even before the kiss. He just sprung it on me. He was a nice guy, but there wasn't anything there. I had a similar experience with the second guy who kissed me - no knowledge of kissing and little chemistry. The third guy (most recent), I felt the chemistry, and the kissing was good, but I could still tell he hadn't kissed many other girls, and he wasn't as passionate with it as I was hoping for.

• When I ages between 2-6 years old I don't remember well my childhood friend he told me that we kissed when I was back at my homeland

• I was 21 and I kissed a guy I thought I liked. When I learned more about him I lost interest.

• I was 20 and drunk. i don't remember the "actual" first kiss but i was making out with some guy at a party so the first kiss was somewhere in there. It doesn't change anything but i do regret it.

• I had mine last year with a guy I still really like. It was a little after my birthday.

• Haven't had it yet. Whoooppssss

• I was a junior in hs so, 16ish.

• I was 18 =|

• About 2 months ago on my first date with my boyfriend.

• I was 15 :)

• Still haven't ~

• My first kiss was during a terrible game of truth or dare when I was 13

• I was 14...

• Was 15 when I had my first kiss - with a guy I met at school in Vitebsk

• I was 24. Old I know...

• This year actually? I'm 22
    It was awkward and I barely realized how numb my lips are and how I really lack kissing skills

• When I was 16 I had to kiss a guy for a school play. I was 21 when I kissed a guy I liked for the first time.

• Never had it

• I was 13, in the 8th grade.