Do you think I'm going to get the Job?

Today I had a job interview for Bojangles' a fast food restaurant and it basically went like... -like how I dress very professional made me seem like I respected the company. -I was very opened -He asked me what I knew about Bojangles' and. When I told him what all I knew he was very impressed -We got cared away talking about family and marching band -at the end of the interview he went out to talk to my mother -at the end of their conversation I asked if he was going to be here tomorrow and he said no why and I said I want to give you a gift... He said You can give me the gift when we all get set up and do a back ground check and when you start working here. Good yes but the only thing is marching band season.. a lot of time out of work during those times.. so what do you think job or no?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 2

• Sounds like a job pending the background.

• You will probably get part time.

What Girls Said 2

• Sounds semi-legit but a gift? What's that all about?

• To thank for the opportunity and I think that would be nice of me

• It seemed to go well. But I don't know, I think by saying you want to give him a gift, that's kind of too much. Like it sound kind of like you're flirting in a way even though you probably weren't. But either than that, it seems pretty great :D