Can we all agree that America will be better off without Texas?

Quite possibly the biggest embarassment to this country and the reason why European countries laugh their free healthcare asses off at us?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• Without places like Texas, this country would fall apart.

What Guys Said 4

• That means no Dallas Cowboys

Not a fan, but we need the Cowboys...

• no, Texas is where we get a lot of our agricultural products from,

• I wish all commies can be expelled.

• I'd rather California secede. Those people are like parasites. Everywhere they go car crashes and wrecks skyrocket...

What Girls Said 4

• Why would we be better off? I find other places to be way more of an embarrassment. Texas is the closest state to the old west. Ranches, cowboys, horses, hard work, etc. I'd rather that than a bunch of people running around with their pants around their thighs while holding onto to them and having their drawers showing. Throw in the wife beaters, big chains, gold teeth and the earrings... Just dumb. THAT is more of an embarrassment.

• but that means no dallas cowboys and i love my boys
    but seriously i think California is a bigger disgrace they are so liberal i am surprised you don't need a permit to walk on the beach.

i think my best experience with California tourists was when i was at a gas station in my hometown in Nevada and i saw some people that were obviously tourists freak out about how cheap Nevada's gas is compared to California

• Yes agreed. Let's get rid of that state.

• I think California is more of a disgrace