Girls sweat smells nice?

So my female friend who i see almost daily gave me her hat a couple days ago ( it was really hot ) she wears all the time outside when playing sports and never really washes it so it was soaked with sweat (obviously) and i smelled it , yes it doesn't sound nice but i didn't wanna put something smelly on my head , but to my surpirse it was a nice smell , well not bad at all at least and kinda arousing it was really weird i expected it to smell bad but it ended up smelling really arousing and nice and she never ever washes it... she's attractive and when you think about it she never really smelled bad , at least not around me no matter how sweaty she is , i am just wondering if all girls are like that or not?

Most Helpful Guy

• It has something to do with how are detect potential mates. You see, smell is a product created by the bacteria waste that feed on your skin and sweat. The type of bacteria is determined by your immune system. You are more attracted to people with an immune system that is different that yours so the child you created will have the immune system of you AND your partner.

If you like her natural smell then she is a potential life partner for you.

However, this is slightly different for women. They prefer people with an immune system that is different than they do normally. However, once they are pregnant they prefer people with an immune system similar to theirs since their child has the same immune system as they do!!! The experiment for this was done at the University of Toronto by letting their female student smelling T-shirts worn by male students before and after taking birth control pills.

What Girls Said 3

• I almost always give my boyfriend a bj after sex (assuming he is still hard). The taste doesn't bother, I have even given him a bj after we used lube and it didn't bother me.

• omg wrong question, thats embarrassing haha.

• dont worry nice answer hhhhh

• Yes yes it does

• Sometimes I like my own sweat too. I mean, not dirty sweet, but the good-smelling sweat kind. It's weird. And I like the smell of a man's *clean* sweat. I think we're supposed to become attracted to each other by natural scent anyway, pheromones and all that... But yeah, clean sweat is fine; dirty, sour sweat smell is disgusting.

What Guys Said 2

• They are called pheromones they smell good to the opposite and can attract the opposite sex

• Whatever floats your boat, dude