Ever piss you off when you can't find lyrics to a song?

I like this song but, because it was on an E. P. its lyrics are impossible to find. Some E. P.'s do have their lyrics out there but, a lot don't and this one is one of those cases. I've looked everywhere that might have it, but, I just can't seem to find it. It's called "United Divided" by Voodoo Johnson. It's a band brom Birmingham, U. K.

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't even get me started... LOL.

There is one song that I heard in the 90s that I can't seem to find ANYWHERE.

It's: "Take a ride in my Diplomat. You and me just sitting back. You want to talk about me and you..."

I HEARD that song on the radio... and yet no one can find it... hahaha.

What Girls Said 5

• YES! Omg I could spend hours looking up lyrics online to just about anything even a commercial online and just stay frustrated...

• yes i hate that shit its so annoying. its getting harder and harder to find song lyrics these days

• yeah it makes me go mad

• I still remember a song from like 10yrs ago and still can't find it till this day. Ridiculous.

• yes, i get mad lol

What Guys Said 0